Chipotle World (DC) Tour
We thought we knew it all. We thought we could handle it. Every Chipotle inside the Beltway. We were young, hungry, and proud.
It began because PicantePants had a dream. Aaron was in, if the guacamole flowed a green river to obesity. Phil Raintree jumped at the chance to check out dish-washing stations, and maybe sip a margarita or two. We didn’t know. We were so young. We didn’t know.
Join us on this journey, this carnitas-soaked cruise around DC, picking and burritos and wolfing down barbacoa. It’s going to be something special. If we don’t make it through, bury us with pinto beans, cheese, and lettuce, but hold the sour cream.
Prologue – The Great D.C. Beltway Chipotle Challenge
1. Rosslyn – One Down, Nineteen to Go
2. Tenleytown – Bright and Early Burrito
3. Seven Corners – Pho-Potle 3
4. Georgetown – Boutique Burrito
5. Crystal City – Double Header Part I
Aaron’s Interlude – At the Quarter Turn
6. M Street – Double Header Part II
7. Duke Street – Royal Burrito
8. Woodley Park – Zoo-Potle
9. Falls Church – The Birth of a Burrito
10. Dupont Circle – The Proud Burrito
Aaron’s Interlude: Halfway Home?
11. Friendship Heights/Chevy Chase – National Lampoon Burrito
12. Bethesda – Trophy Burrito
13. Columbia Heights – Suddenly Salsa
14. King Street, Alexandria – A Burrito Fit For A King
15. Ballston – A Model Burrito
Aaron’s Interlude – An Interview With ChipotleFan.com
16. Chinatown – Disappointorito
17. College Park - Terpurrito
18. Berwyn Heights - Back-up Burrito
19. Silver Spring - The Burrito Has Sprung
20. Union Station – Burrito Finito